I hear crickets. But that’s not all I’m listening to.
Check out my current picks. Or not. It’s not like it matters..but I find them quite entertaining.
1. JUSTICE – Access All Arenas: a live album made to watch yourself shaking your ass. If you’re lucky.
2. Miyazaki – Color of Glass: Sound landscapes with haunting melodies and weird vocal arrangements.. total headphone record.
3. Matthew Ryan – Regret Over the Wires: Scruffy voice mixed with minimal production singing about tales of love, life, and sadness.
4.Mark Kozelek & Jimmy Lavalle – Perils from the Sea: Electronic beats backing up a very sad voice. Get ready for the waterworks..although the music behind the sadness is downright beautiful.
5. Five – Five : Too many fives.. a happy accident. This boy band from the late 90s has now reunited. One of them must be broke. So I took the opportunity to relive my fangirl Brit boy band days. Pure pop goodness.
6. Carmen Villian – Sleeper: LOUD LOUD LOUD. No coffee needed here..
7. Elew-Rockjazz vol. 2: Elew brings new covers to life VIA PIANO.. Yup. Amazeballs.
8. Kavinsky – Outrun: He made his name as one of the artists from the Drive soundtrack. This album continues the same flow, moody, dark, and electronic undertones with creepy voices in the background. Perfect riding music. At night. Away from zombies!
9. Little Boots – Nocturnes: FINALLY Little Boots’ new one full of style, pizazz, and dance hands. Same as jazz hands but bouncier.
That’s a wrap. If you read this, thanks.. if not, your loss..
Follow me here if you tumble.. —> www.bondworks.tumblr.com